Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another boring day in paradise...

I had a bunch of mundane things to do today.



That should be a hint. As in, "I'm going to share the painstaking details - emphasis on the pain - with you." I'd suggest going elsewhere on the web. Check out ESPN.com. Or yahoo. Do some original research on Wikipedia.

Your time will be better spent.

So anyway, Friday night was a party hosted by one of our sponsors. A good time was had by all; the bar was open, the catered food tasted great, and there was a multitude of entertainment possibilities.

Do I sound like an important-bike-racer-man yet? Good. Then I won't mention the words 'pizza' and 'bowling'.


Mmmm. Pizza.


Anyway, got home about 12:30 last night, got up at 7:00 or so. Ate my first breakfast, some Muesli, and got to work. I ended up doing laundry, dishes, replacing bearings in my 420 wheels with new ones, replacing bearings in my pedals, putting the old 420 bearings in my 350's, taking a nap, gluing on the Vittoria's to my Zipps...

And, of course, made myself second breakfast, first lunch, and second lunch. I don't remember if I ate dinner or not. I think I'll be OK anyway... but I'm a little hungry now.

No comments: